Welcome to the Backbone GitLab Wiki!
- Energy Network Structure: Introduction to Grids, Nodes and Units is a brief intro to Backbone theoretical structure.
- Example data sets contains small example datasets for getting started with Backbone modelling.
- Input files explains the basics of necessary inputs and a walkthrough of input files.
- Quick Start includes detailed installation instructions for cloning the Backbone repository and getting Backbone running on GAMS.
- Results explains the basics of outputs, some tips on how to manage results and how to troubleshoot.
Feel free to write a page about any aspect of Backbone you think you can explain, and you think might be helpful for others using/developing Backbone.